Tax laws and regulations throughout Asia are continuously being updated and refined. Our team of professionals is accustomed to navigating this fast-paced environment.
The fast pace of tax reform, combined with sometimes inconsistent local practice and enforcement, makes the tax landscape difficult to navigate for many. Companies face a number of tax challenges throughout all stages of their business cycle.
Dezan Shira & Associates’ tax professionals have a deep understanding of Asia’s complex tax environments, as well as in-depth industry knowledge and experience. Our experienced team of tax accountants, lawyers, and ex-tax officials can help on a wide spectrum of tax service areas across all major industries.
I would like to learn more about
- Ongoing Tax Compliance and Reporting Obligations
- Updates on New Changes in Legislation and Policy
- Communication and Negotiation with the Relevant Tax Authorities
- Legal Entity Holding Structure Planning
- Profit Repatriation Methods and Consequences
- Application of Double Taxation Agreements
- Review of Related Party Contracts/Agreements
- Performance of Benchmark Studies
- Preparation of Transfer Pricing Documentation
- Advising on Transactions
- Guidance with Issuing and Receiving Receipts
- Application for Indirect Tax (e.g. VAT) Exemptions, Zero Rating for Exported Services
- Advisory on Customs, Tariffs, and Applicability of Free Trade Agreements
How to get started
Enquire for more information about our services, and how we can help solve challenges for your organizationContact Us