Tax laws and regulations throughout Asia are continuously being updated and refined. Our team of professionals is accustomed to navigating this fast-paced environment.
The fast pace of tax reform, combined with sometimes inconsistent local practice and enforcement, makes the tax landscape difficult to navigate for many. Companies face a number of tax challenges throughout all stages of their business cycle.
Dezan Shira & Associates’ tax professionals have a deep understanding of Asia’s complex tax environments, as well as in-depth industry knowledge and experience. Our experienced team of tax accountants, lawyers, and ex-tax officials can help on a wide spectrum of tax service areas across all major industries.
I would like to learn more about
- Ongoing Tax Compliance and Reporting Obligations
- Updates on New Changes in Legislation and Policy
- Communication and Negotiation with the Relevant Tax Authorities
- Legal Entity Holding Structure Planning
- Profit Repatriation Methods and Consequences
- Application of Double Taxation Agreements
BrochureInternational Tax and Cross Border Transactions
Companies face a number of domestic tax challenges throughout all stages of their business cycle and it is important for them to also be aware of the various international tax and cross-border impacts of their activities.
- Review of Related Party Contracts/Agreements
- Performance of Benchmark Studies
- Preparation of Transfer Pricing Documentation
BrochureTransfer Pricing in Vietnam
it is important that companies assess their risks and document their transfer pricing policies with respect to their Vietnam operations. Find out how we can help.
Dezan Shira & Associates transfer pricing services are tailored to each client’s individual needs, often arising from the uniqueness of its business operations, with the main objective being the elimination of the taxpayers’ risks resulting from inefficient transfer pricing policies.
- Advising on Transactions
- Guidance with Issuing and Receiving Receipts
- Application for Indirect Tax (e.g. VAT) Exemptions, Zero Rating for Exported Services
- Advisory on Customs, Tariffs, and Applicability of Free Trade Agreements
BrochureValue Added Tax
Dezan Shira & Associates’ tax team has the depth and breadth of experience across all main industry sectors, as well as the ability to apply best practices to ensure that the management of indirect taxes is handled effectively.
- Advising on the Taxation of Expatriates/Non-Residents
- Preparation of Individual Income Tax Returns
- Tax Planning and Optimization Services
How to get started
Trusted by Global Businesses
Our clients are headquartered in more than 100 countries worldwide - including Europe, the Americas, and Asia, ranging in size from start-ups, to mid-cap and large enterprises. Here is what our clients have to share about us:
Enquire for more information about our services, and how we can help solve challenges for your organizationContact Us