Business intelligence is a critical component of the decision making process when considering where and how an investment into Asia should be made. Our pan-Asia team can help your business with its strategic direction.
Asia’s relentless economic growth and diverse range of economies present amazing opportunities for foreign investment. Foreign companies exploring opportunities in the region can, however, become exposed to shifting costs, complex regulatory requirements, and conflicting information.
Dezan Shira & Associates’ Business Intelligence professionals have a deep understanding of market entry across Asia, and the Belt and Road Initiative, in addition to strong connections with local suppliers, distributors, and industrial zones.
Dezan Shira’s Business Intelligence solutions provide investors with the tools to clarify their options and the means to capitalize on opportunities across Asia.
- Learn about our Location Analysis and Site Selection services ⟶
- Gain intelligence about diversifying your Asia supply chain ⟶
I would like to learn more about
Our Business Matchmaking service profiles, qualifies, and connects foreign companies to local suppliers, distributors, customers, and M&A targets.
- Target Identification
- Candidate Qualification
- Meeting Set up
- Translation Support
Our Location Analysis and Site Selection service zeros in on optimal geographies for investment, profiles special economic zones, and supports companies during visits to individual sites.
- Cross Regional Cost Comparison
- Applicable Investment Incentives
- Infrastructure Quality Analysis
- Industrial Zone Identification and Benchmarking
- Site Visit Support
BrochureLocation Analysis and Site Selection
Dezan Shira & Associates has helped foreign firms and organizations overcome various market entry and expansion challenges. We provide clients with the ability to better understand their options in new markets and make informed decisions on where to invest.
Our Market Selection and Entry Strategy advisory helps companies to choose a market, method for incorporation, and supply chain structure that meets the needs of their local and regional operations.
- Cross Country Competitiveness Benchmarking
- Tariff, Double Tax, Tax Incentive, and Supply Chain Engineering
- Corporate Structuring Analysis
- Comprehensive Entry Strategy Development
Our Market research solutions quantify opportunities in different countries and regions and encompasses specific industries, clarification of regulatory requirements for individual business lines, and help companies to better understand their long-term costs in new markets.
- Cross Country Comparisons
- Political Risk Analysis
- Applicable Double Tax, Free Trade, and Trade-related Incentives
- Industry Trends and Development Analysis
- Consumer Segmentation and Preferences
- Regulatory and Licensing Compliance
- Salary Benchmarking
With rising supply chain and manufacturing disruptions, it may be time to rethink whether it remain adequate to rely on your current suppliers, or on single country sourcing strategies. Whether you are looking to diversify sourcing and production by expanding to China’s second tier cities or to alternative or additional locations elsewhere in Asia, we can assist you to implement strategies which mitigate risks and secure your business and operations into the future.
- Secure capacity and stability
- Realize alternative sourcing locations and production hubs
How to get started
Enquire for more information about our services, and how we can help solve challenges for your organizationContact Us