Minimizing risks to realize opportunities is a unique challenge in Asia. Our team integrates local legal and financial expertise to help our clients de-risk their investments.
Our team of professionals provides legal, financial, and HR due diligence for clients so that they can limit risks by assessing the credibility of a supplier, purchaser, or business partner. We are also able to assess the value and risks of a company and conduct internal and external reviews as part of a greater due diligence process.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Check of corporate management documents such as board resolutions.
- Review of shareholder resolutions, meeting minutes, etc.
- Review of fixed assets.
- Review of real estate.
- Review of debt's obligation and rights.
- Review of major contracts.
- Review of intellectual property.
- Review of operating approval, certificates, and qualifications.
- Review of insurance status.
- Review of HR policies, labor contracts, social insurance contributions.
- Review of litigation, arbitration, administrative punishment records.
- Review of shareholders' information of target company.
- Review of basic information and incorporation documents of target
- Credit Check and References
- Financial and Tax Reviews
- Financial Process Reviews
- Supplier Cost and Sales Price Reviews
- Opinions on Audited & Other Accounts
Case StudyAdjusting Inaccuracies in Financial Statements
In the process of acquiring a Chinese company, an overseas health and wellness firm was unsure of the accuracy the target company’s financial statements and profitability status. A comprehensive due diligence provided a clear understanding of the target company to successfully negotiate an acquisition.
Case StudyVerifying Key Assets and Rectification of Financial Statements
Through an in-depth due diligence, a US-based health and wellness company negotiated a fair acquisition price, mitigated risks, lowered costs, and successfully entered the Chinese market.
- HR Health Check
- HR Policy Review
- HR Compensation and Benefits Review
- HR Legal and Compliance Review
- Site Visits
- Corporate Health Checks
- Compliance Checks
- Power, Energy, Water and Other Utilities
- Internal Control Reviews
- Anti-Corruption and Anti-Bribery Investigations
- Divestment Advisory
How to get started
Trusted by Global Businesses
Our clients are headquartered in more than 100 countries worldwide - including Europe, the Americas, and Asia, ranging in size from start-ups, to mid-cap and large enterprises. Here is what our clients have to share about us:
Enquire for more information about our services, and how we can help solve challenges for your organizationContact Us