Business advisory services aim to help identify strengths, overcome challenges, and improve operations in an ever-evolving business environment. Our multidisciplinary teams can offer diverse perspectives on business uncertainties and maximize potential.
For the better part of three decades, Dezan Shira & Associates has been assisting corporate clients with issues related to due diligence, legal contracts, intellectual property, policy formation, transactional advice, negotiations, and dispute resolutions.
Dezan Shira & Associates’ Business Advisory team works alongside in-house tax, audit, HR and technology teams, within a multi-disciplinary advisory taskforce model that is equipped to advise clients throughout the lifecycle of their business projects, enabling them to manage risks and maximize their business options.
I would like to learn more about
- Company Background Check
- Financial, Legal and Operational Due Diligence
- Legal Translations
- Intellectual Property Registration: Trademarks, Patents and Other IP
- Commercial Negotiation
- Joint Venture Negotiation
- Organizational Restructuring and Divestiture
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Repatriation of Funds
- Cross-Border Transactional Support
- Contract Preparation
- Contract Dispute Resolution
- Labor Contract and Company Policies Preparation
- Labor Dispute Resolution
- Work Permit and Residence Permit
- Litigation and Arbitration Support
How to get started
Trusted by Global Businesses
Our clients are headquartered in more than 100 countries worldwide - including Europe, the Americas, and Asia, ranging in size from start-ups, to mid-cap and large enterprises. Here is what our clients have to share about us:
Enquire for more information about our services, and how we can help solve challenges for your organizationContact Us