Country Director, Vietnam
As Country Director of Dezan Shira & Associates Vietnam, Vivie Wei is entrusted with the responsibility of directing and managing the firm's operations across Vietnam.
Vivie's entry into the consulting and corporate services industry dates back to 2014. Since then, she has provided expert guidance to international corporations on matters related to overseas operation establishment and compliance restructuring.
Prior to her association with Dezan Shira & Associates, Vivie accumulated valuable experience as an accountant, auditor, and corporate key account service manager in Shanghai. In these capacities, she adeptly managed corporate service teams in China. Vivie's expertise ranges from advising clients in diverse industries such as retail, e-commerce, food and beverage, industrial manufacturing, and chemical sectors in both China and the ASEAN region. In 2022, Vivie relocated to Vietnam.
A native of Guizhou, China, Vivie speaks Mandarin and is part of the firm's Chinese Desk. Vivie holds a Bachelor's degree in Chinese Taxation Law from Shanghai Business School.
- Inter-company Service Agreement Implementation
- Financial Reporting
- Cross Border Structuring of Holding Companies
- China Outbound Investment
- Employment Relationship
- Private Tax Rulings
- Structuring Transactions
- HR & Payroll
- Assistance with Closure Audit, Tax Clearance and Deregistrations
- Business Advisory
- Profit Repatriation Processing
- Corporate Registration Amendment
- International Tax Planning
- Corporate Governance and Company Secretarial
- Asian Regional and International Tax Structuring
- Corporate Formation
- Visa Services
- Accounting Advisory
- Corporate Re-structuring, De-registration and Winding Up
- Market Focus - China
- Market Focus - Vietnam