Our collection of resources based on what we have learned on the ground
We are proud to announce the release of our second video series, Complex Made Easy, where our experts answer the most frequently asked questions on various areas of the Asian and British business environment.
The second series, "Permanent Establishment and Employing People in China and the UK", in collaboration with HW Fisher, is presented by the Head of UK & Ireland Business Development at Dezan Shira, Maria Kotova, and Private Client Tax Manager, Jie Su at HW Fisher
We shared our practical approach on mitigating risks involved in "Permanent Establishment and Employing People in China and the UK", and how to eliminate risks whilst staying compliant.
For expert advice on UK investment into Asia contact us at: UK.Ireland@dezshira.com.
Key topics in episode 1:
- When is a Company Subject to UK Tax?
- What is a Permanent Establishment in China?
- What is a Permanent Establishment in the UK?
Key topics in episode 2:
- When will a Company be Regarded as Not Having a PE in the UK?
- When will a China PE be Taxed?
- How will a UK PE be Taxed?
Key topics in episode 3:
- What do you need to know when Employing People in China or Putting in place in the Secondment Arrangement?
- What is the process of employing people in the UK if there’s a UK PE?
- What is the process of employing people in China if there’s a China PE?
< BACK TO LIBRARY
Subscribe to receive latest insights directly to your inboxSubscribe Now