Webinar: Taking Advantage of India’s Improving Business Environment
Online | April 4, 2017 | 3PM IST
India is currently one of the few bright spots among the world’s emerging economies. A high GDP growth rate, forecast at 7.6 percent in 2017, reflects the Indian government’s commitment to economic and institutional reform, infrastructural development, and improving the country’s business competitiveness.
While India’s ‘doing business’ rankings themselves may show slight improvement, the country’s overall business environment has markedly improved. More recently, spectacular economic growth and the explosion of offshore outsourcing in India have brought even greater economic and social changes to India and its population.
In this webinar, Dezan Shira’s India Country Manager, Rohit Kapur, will educate attendees about India’s improving business environment and the increasing scope of advantages it offers to foreign investors.
- Gaining Leverage from Government-Led Policy Initiatives
- Regulatory Reforms Since the 2014 Election
- Competitive Advantage and Incentives for Foreign Investors
Who should attend?
This webinar will benefit you if you are:
- Considering or already doing business in India;
- Establishing a network of Indian suppliers/customers;
- Outsourcing your customer service, back office, or tech support to India;
- Already experiencing the challenges of working in India and;
- Have an academic interest in the Indian markets.
Date & Time: Tuesday, April 4, 3:00PM IST | 9:30AM GMT
Registration is FREE. Click this registration link and you'll be directed to our registration page. Link to the webinar will be provided to your e-mail inbox. We will send you a reminder before the start of the webinar.