Working at Dezan Shira & Associates is about growth. That means developing skills, making a difference, and achieving goals to help colleagues and clients reach new heights.
Marketing - Digital Marketing Assistant (Internship)
Location: Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City/ Hanoi
Role: Assistant (Intern)
Dezan Shira & Associates is a specialist foreign direct investment practice with a pan-Asia presence. Dezan Shira has grown into one of Asia's most versatile full-service consultancies, primarily providing legal, tax, and operational advisory to international corporate investors, from our more than 20 offices across Mainland China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia and India.
Asia Briefing, is a subsidiary of Dezan Shira, which publishes business news and analysis in the form of articles and magazines which are regionally focused through its sub-brands, China Briefing, Vietnam Briefing, ASEAN Briefing, India Briefing and others.
Dezan Shira and Asia Briefing manages a highly successful joint internship program for students and young professionals from across the world with our core objective being ‘Growth for Everyone’. Under this program, we recruit, coach, and mentor interns to play a key role, be dynamic and strive for growth. The position is currently recruiting interns on a rolling bases of offices in Ho Chi Minh city and Hanoi.
Work with digital marketing and editorial teams to drive SEO support in:
- Keyword research and mapping
- On-page optimization
- Competitive research and benchmarking
- Developing and implementing link building strategy
- Monitoring and evaluating results and building reports on those results
Assist the digital marketing team and web development teams in:
- Creating monthly, ad hoc reports for digital channels
- Updating subscribers' databases
Assist the digital and regional marketing teams in:
- Creating, uploading company news
- Creating email marketing reports
Preferred qualifications and skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent writing, reading, comprehension, and communication skills in English;
- Basic knowledge of webpage user interface and design elements
- General experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Mangools
- Familiarity with content management systems (e.g, Wordpress)
- Ability to work independently and be highly organized in a deadline-driven environment
Dezan Shira is committed to a diverse work environment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. DSA is a proud equal opportunity employer.
The position is an ideal opportunity for individuals that would like to work in a positive, constructive, and supportive environment. We also provide a local stipend for basic costs. For those with excellent performance, there is a possibility to move into a full time position at the end of the internship.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and a cover letter (including your available start and end date and confirming you match the minimum internship and visa requirements) to email@example.com.