Partnership with AmCham China to Launch “Doing Business in China” Know-How Service Program
Dezan Shira & Associates has been a long-time member of AmCham China, and this year we are excited to continue to work closely with them as an exclusive partner.
Together with AmCham China we are pleased to announce the official launch of the “Doing Business in China” Know-How Service Program.
Our professionals and industry experts will host presentations exclusively for visitors to AmCham China from the U.S. and other international markets on all aspects of establishing, maintaining, and growing business operations in China.
“Doing Business in China” Know-How Service Program
The program will cover a wide range of topics specially tailored by our team, including:
- Overview of the FDI (Foreign Direct Investment) environment
- Challenges and opportunities for foreign investors with no entities in China
- Investment vehicles in China under the current FDI law
- Main corporate taxes in China
- Profit repatriation
- International tax overview
- Cash repatriation methods
- IIT (individual income tax) implications for non-domiciled individuals
- Global mobility
- Working visa in China
- Individual income tax planning for expatriates
- China social insurance system
- Employment contract and staff handbook
- Labor dispute
- IP/trademark protection in China
- Internal control & managing business risks
- Opportunities in lower tier cities
All of our topics can be tailored upon request to fit our clients’ and program participants’ needs. If you would like to learn more about this program and how your business can get involved, please contact Ines Liu, our Assistant Manager for International Business Advisory.
Supporting North American Businesses in Asia
To learn more about how we can help your North American company with business issues in Asia, please click here.
To stay up-to-date with our publications covering all aspects of doing business in China, you can visit China Briefing for articles such as our US-China Trade War Timeline and How Will the Trade War End? Exploring 3 Scenarios.
You can also subscribe to our investor resource library, Asiapedia, for more related resources.