Seminar: Has the time come for Vietnam?
During Dustin’s presentation, entitled “Has the time come for Vietnam?”, Dustin highlighted the many incentives for investors to choose Vietnam as a hub for their South-East Asia operations.
Key discussion points:
– Overview of Vietnam and its economic environment
– Key Regions and Economic Zones
– Foreign Direct Investment trends in the country
– Vietnam’s numerous Free Trade Agreements, including the much expected E.U. Vietnam FTA
– Different market entry models into Vietnam and their strengths
– Various incentives when operating in the country, from industry to location specific incentives
For further information on doing business in Asia, please refer to Asia Briefing, ASEAN Briefing for ASEAN markets, and country specific publications such as Vietnam Briefing, India Briefing and China Briefing.
To contact Dustin directly, please click here.