Managing your Vietnam Business during COVID-19: Tax updates & Government’s subsidy policies for 2020
Webinar | August 12 | 10:00 - 11:00 AM UTC+7
The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a considerable increase of businesses going bankrupt as well as high unemployment rates. While businesses have suffered extensively, the economy is still projected to record optimistic growth, based on the fact that the country has successfully contained the pandemic, and is prepared to deal with a second wave.
To assist businesses during this difficult period, the Government has introduced various types of financial and tax subsidy policies to help boost the country’s economic growth. In addition, to the implementation of the new Law on Tax Administration 38/2019/QH14, effective from July 1, 2020, there are critical changes and updates in tax regulations that may affect businesses in 2020.
These policy changes and updates will be covered during our webinar.
The webinar covers:
- COVID-19: Economic impact and the Vietnamese government’s support policies
- Government’s tax subsidy policies for businesses post COVID-19 pandemic
- Deferral of tax payments & land lease (Decree 41/2020/NĐ-CP)
- Tax reductions for SMEs
- Tax updates 2020
- Changes to Personal Income Tax deductions (Resolution 954/2020/UBTVQH14)
- Change to interest deductibility of business enterprises engaging in related-party transactions (Decree 68/2020/NĐ-CP)
- Notable changes in the new law on tax administration (Law No. 38/2019/QH14)
- Mitigate future risks: Legal, HR and IT considerations for businesses
This webinar is FREE of charge
Please click here to register to attend, by Wednesday, August 12, 2020.
For any further concerns or questions, please contact Trang Nguyen (Jasmine)