China's increasingly complex market environment and the rapid expansion of enterprises exposes multiple risks for businesses. Effective crisis prevention, crisis management and crisis resolution have become a strategic focus for enterprises.
Faced with risks that may appear at any time, improper handling may lead to loss of corporate interests, damaged reputation, and development setbacks.
European Chamber in collaboration with Dezan Shira & Associates will co-host a seminar on the topic of Legal and Tax Risks and Crisis Management for Foreign Invested Companies in China.
- Case sharing and discussion
- Consequences of crisis
- Current situation of crisis management in China
- Causes of crisis
- Crisis management stages and measures
- Main types of legal risks
6.1 Operation safety
6.2 Product Quality
6.3 Commercial bribery
6.4 Environmental protection
- Legal Crisis management methods
7.1 Respond to judicial authorities and administrative authorities
7.2 Respond to victims
7.3 Respond to media
- Lega Risk Prevention
8.1 Compliance system optimization
8.2 Corporate governance organization design
- Common tax compliance and risks control
- Selection methods of tax inspections
- Tax risks response and management
For Registration, please click below registration button.
If any question, please contact: Phoebe Chen