Working at Dezan Shira & Associates is about growth. That means developing skills, making a difference, and achieving goals to help colleagues and clients reach new heights.
IT Support Engineer
Location: Vietnam, HCMC
The IT Support Engineer is responsible for providing on-site support to local main office staff and remote support for other branch offices. Occasionally involvement with IT service to external clients. Cooperate with other office’s IT staff to provide full IT service for all staff who located in around 17 offices across Asia region. Consistent customer care, quality standards, and reporting requirements are core competencies of the position. Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and fluctuations in workflow are requirements of the IT Support Engineer role.
Principal Responsibilities: (Essential Function)
- IT Support
- Provide daily comprehensive technical support services to local office and remote branch offices
- Quickly isolate and trouble-shoot any network, system and application problems
- Provide incident and after-action reports and analysis
- Occasionally involve the IT service delivery to external clients
- Network & System Management
- Monitoring of existing network, PABX and servers, and provide performance and availability report and suggestion
- Assistance on IT infrastructure /network/server project
- Assist to admin data center servers with the guide from IT supervisor
- Anti-virus system management and security-related alerts screening
- Asset Management
- Install new PCs, printer, telephone, and other IT equipment
- Distribute IT equipment, and in charge of local office IT inventory maintenance
- IT related procurement
- Knowledge and Standards
- Follow up established procedure on finishing documentation/recording work
- Maintain IT documents and service guides, Contribute current technical information and best practices to the DSA Reference Library
- Support business processes, systems, and users by applying knowledge of information technology
- Organize and utilize all support resources provided including emails, documentation, contact lists, etc.
- Other tasks
- Provide basic computer training to staff
- Assist users with backup procedures periodically in accordance with user backup policy
- Accomplish any other tasks as assigned by the superior
- Solid experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Well-knowledge and practice of Windows server and AD. Experience of Linux will be a plus.
- Experience of remote IT support and be familiar with remote support tool like TeamViewer or other similar tool
- Good knowledge of network such as especially TCP/IP protocol, WIFI configuration
- Experience of MS Office365 including but not limited to Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint Online…etc. Experience of PowerApps, Flow, SPO customization will be p a plus.
- Experience of MS Azure will be a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX and Kingdee K3 system application support will be a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, can use English as working language
- Problem solving skills, organizational skills, and the ability to exercise sound judgment in any customer service scenario
- The selected candidate must be good team player with self-motivation and have the ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Degree or Diploma in IT or related discipline
- MCP/MCSA and CCNA certification will be a plus
- At least 2 years' working experience on IT support, working in multi-national company will be a plus