Working at Dezan Shira & Associates is about growth. That means developing skills, making a difference, and achieving goals to help colleagues and clients reach new heights.
HR & Recruitment Services Manager
Location: Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
Function: HR & Administration
The selected candidate will be mainly responsible for developing and providing our company’s recruiting services and HR advisory to both corporate and individual clients. For business development and promotion, the selected candidate will work together with the International Business Advisory team, and coordinate with other service managers for identifying the needs and assisting our current clients’ portfolio. The selected candidate will also be involved with our company Human Capital Management System (HCMS) and will support with the implementation and training of our company’s staff.
Principal Responsibilities: (Essential Functions)
- Business development
- Working with marketing team to create slides and content for presentations (to be delivered online and offline, from time to time), brochures and other deliverables with the purpose of promoting the firm’s HR advisory and recruiting services in Vietnam
- Develop our company’s business in conjunction with International Business Advisory team, by attending events and networking from time to time
- Contribute to the onboarding of leads (potential clients) by providing professional support and assessments to International Business Advisory team
- Client service
- Follow up leads with International Business Advisory team; make comments and answer clients’ query in from a technical side
- Provide the recruitment supporting service upon clients’ requests. Assist to analyze the position, job posting, CV screening, interview, and recommending qualified candidates to the clients
- Conduct the reference check for the candidates on behalf of clients
- Provide HR assistance, incl. preparing offer letters, labor contracts, and certificates of termination as required and providing on-site assistance if necessary, such as assisting new employees to complete procedures relating to their employment contracts as well as other HR documentation
- Provide various advisory projects in the HR function, incl. HR due diligence service, exit negotiation & severance payment advisory, PIT advisory, and labor disputes consulting services, etc.
- Sourcing potential candidates from various online channels (e.g., social media and professional platforms), managing the current recruitment channels and expanding to new channels, implementing new sourcing methods
- Collaborate with internal team to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high client satisfaction
- Assist line manager to manage the clients and maintain the relationship
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and quality when interacting with the clients
- Human Capital Management System (HCMS)
For implementing our HCMS, we require previous extensive experience in the provision of HR and payroll services, such as managing portfolios of clients by assisting in registration/HR/payroll and filings or document collection/submission, opening and managing their SHUI and bank accounts to facilitate the payment for social welfare, complying with the monthly tax filing work for timely pay slips, declarations, and contributions. Furthermore, the candidate must be familiar with expats' PIT policy and regulation.
- Implementing our company’s HCMS based on the SaaS model and on-premises model
- Coordinating with the software developer, the company’s internal resources, and clients, to ensure the successful implementation of the projects in Vietnam
- Responsible for the HCMS training of our company’s human resources
- Responsible for the short-term and long-term HCMS development, participating in and streamlining the process
- Become proficient in using the HCMS and coordinate with the team to ensure the provision of payroll reports, pay slips, etc.
- Collect and analyze client requirements and integrate mobile Apps with the HCMS
- Configure and test the HCMS, or coordinate further customization to meet the client’s requirements
- Help the client understand the HCMS and complete the implementation through training, demonstration, and on-site work
- Provide technical support to the client.
- Regularly research similar HCMS in the market, meanwhile participating in the Human Capital Management system upgrading.
- Provide pre-sales support to the International Business Advisory team according to the business needs of the company
- Initiate and conduct marketing activities including but not limited to the HCMS system promotion and articles in the company’s public media
- Other tasks assigned by the company
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in Human Resource Management, Business English, Business Management, Law, or related preferred.
- Possession of a certificate of HR is preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of related working experience in the HR function, and/or 3-5 years of relevant HCMS software implementation experience.
- Possession of Human Resource consulting industry working experience preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of HR & Payroll work and technical experience in the Vietnamese market
- Outstanding skill in the provision of services to clients, reasonably strong ability to solve problems, organize, to provide service to clients under special circumstances.
- Good command of SQL/ Oracle database knowledge a plus
- Excellent spoken and written English and Vietnamese.
- Excellent Microsoft Office software skills (e.g., Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Reliable and accurate; ability to work as a good team player.
- Management capabilities for a small team of HR administration and payroll professionals
- Able to work in a flexible environment where overtime and frequent business trips may be required
- Occasionally have short-term trips to client premises throughout Vietnam