Working at Dezan Shira & Associates is about growth. That means developing skills, making a difference, and achieving goals to help colleagues and clients reach new heights.
CRM Assistant – Internship - HCMC
Location: Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
Role: Assistant (Intern)
Location: Delhi, Ho Chi Minh City
We are currently seeking a CRM Assistant to join our CRM team and help them to support our internal, and very entrepreneurial business environment.
Our firm is proceeding along a strong growth and innovation path, which is continuing to develop our integrated marketing and automation technologies, through CRM, to enhance our understanding of our actions and performance decisions through data and analytics, and leverage our information to develop more effective multi-channel campaigns and opportunities.
Qualified candidates who perform well and enjoy fitting in with the firm, can also be considered to join the firm after successful internship period.
If you meet the minimum qualifications and have a genuine interest in us and in this internship, we’d very much like to hear from you; please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com – and we look forward to speaking with you!
Principal Responsibilities: (Essential Functions)
- Conduct basic research and perform data entry of missing contact and firmographic supplemental data, in the company Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Deeper research on contacts associations with targeted firms.
- Coordinate with global team for timely and quality business cards input.
- Assist with monthly CRM reports and business teams communications re: overdue processes.
- Assist with data consolidation and sort out the standard formatted data file.
- Understand Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM functions, make good use of CRM features to maintain data and troubleshoot simply when encounter problems during using the system.
- Keep abreast of DSA’s latest business and contribute ideas to team to continually enhance system features to meet requirements.
- Assist in various kinds of research in regard to markets targets, customer profiles.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Support with other tasks and projects that may be assigned from time to time.
- A degree completed or in progress in computer science, IT, analysis, digital marketing, business or a field related.
- Fluent English
Who would fit this role well:
- Quick learner on system data/functionality.
- Analytical and critical thinker with good attention to detail.
- Willing to contribute ideas and take quick action towards obstacles.
- Willing to spend time to resourcefully learn Dynamics 365 CRM features.
- Willing to communicate with different teams, and people of different countries and backgrounds.
- Dependable and accurate; A Good team player
- Above average skills in Microsoft Excel with formulas, analysis and reports.
- Any CRM related working experiences will be a strong plus.
Starting date: before Nov 1st.
DSA is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. DSA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter (please indicate office preference and dates of availability) to firstname.lastname@example.org.