Navigating Vietnam Business Operations During Covid-19Multimedia
- Title: Navigating Vietnam Business Operations During Covid-19
- Date: March 26th, 2020
On March 25, Filippo Bortoletti, our International Business Advisory Manager conducted a webinar, Navigating Vietnam Business Operation during Covid-19, that provides legal updates with regards to Covid-19. The webinar aims to help Vietnam-based businesses, foreign investors and expats stay informed and make sound business decisions during this challenging time.
- An overview of the business impact of Covid-19
- Extensive legal updates
- Government support program for businesses
- Compliance for key employment-related issues (Remote work, alternative working arrangements, work suspension wage, benefits for employees infected with Covid-19, contractual issues, etc.)
- Travel restrictions
- Brief recommendation on how to deal with Covid-19 from a business perspective
Click the "Download" button above for the presentation. We hope you find the webinar helpful.
Should you have any further concerns or questions when applying the solutions brought up in the webinar, please do not hesitate to contact us.
< BACK TO LIBRARY