Our collection of resources based on what we have learned on the ground
Webinar Series - Getting Started in Singapore | Part I
Looking to expand your business into Southeast Asia? Look no further than Singapore! With its business-friendly policies, strategic location, and highly skilled workforce, Singapore is the perfect place to set up shop. Establishing a business need not be daunting. With the right support, Singapore is the ideal place to launch or expand your business.
This webinar, hosted by International Business Advisory Manager in Singapore, David Stepat, discusses Singapore's business ecosystem, the information and documents you need for incorporation, setting up business accounts and other insights that will actively support your entrepreneurship journey.
David discusses the following topics:
- Why Singapore?
- Information and documents that you will require to set up in Singapore
- Types of business entities in Singapore and how to choose the right structure
- Costs of business establishment
- Overview of government agencies involved
- Opening a business account
- Financial tools to guide your business
- How Singapore's Budget 2023 impacts business
< BACK TO LIBRARY
Subscribe to receive latest insights directly to your inboxSubscribe Now