What are the different Chinese Long-term employment visas ?

  • The Z visa is used by foreigners who are employed by either a domestic company in China or a foreign-invested enterprise that has been incorporated there. It is intended for employees who live and work in China.
  •  The R visa is a new visa typically issued to a firm’s senior management or to foreigners that are filling a vacancy where there currently exists a domestic skills shortage. The R visa’s requirements are stricter that those of the Z visa.



Recent Resources

Related Resources