Understanding India’s Manufacturing Sector – Market Entry, COVID-19 Updates, and Investment Opportunities
Webinar | December 15, 2020 | 2:30 PM India Time / 4:00 PM Vietnam Time / 5:00 PM China Time
As companies look to diversify supply chains amid the COVID-19 pandemic, India is emerging as one of the most favoured destinations for global organisations looking for alternative manufacturing locations.
India offers a strong manufacturing base, and to further the growth of the sector, the government has announced a slew of incentives for firms that are planning to set up businesses in India. While the country offers a range of benefits as a manufacturing destination, capitalizing on these opportunities requires a multi-pronged approach.
On December 15 2020, Sunny Makhija, International Business Advisory Senior Associate and Neetu Suthar, International Business Advisory Associate, will discuss the impact of COVID-19 on India’s manufacturing sector, incentives offered by the government for manufacturers and the post-COVID-19 manufacturing scenario in India.
Sunny and Neetu’s presentation will include:
- Overview of India’s manufacturing sector
- Entry in India’s manufacturing sector – FDI policy, setup options, establishment process
- Government incentives and investment promotion schemes
- Updates under COVID-19 – Supply chain disruptions, recovery indicators, government support, among other updates
- Potential for growth and investment opportunities
To register, please click here.