Presentation to August Law Group
Nearby San Francisco, United States | March 25, 2014
Dezan Shira & Associates are pleased to announce that Sabrina Zhang, our National Tax Partner in Beijing, will be presenting to August Law Group's Clients and Contacts on the topic of "Tax and Legal Aspects of Doing Business in China". The presentation will include:
· Latest changes in the legal and tax environment in China and their impact on foreign businesses.
· How to structure tax-efficient entities to invest in China.
· Understanding what constitutes a permanent establishment in China and managing the related tax exposure.
· Basics on repatriation of profits.
· What are the indirect taxes in China – understanding VAT, custom duties and business Tax.
Sabrina Zhang, CPA, is a National Tax Partner at Dezan Shira & Associates China offices. Sabrina is experienced in the fields of tax planning, corporate structuring, and accounting & financing issues relating to foreign invested enterprises. She advises international investors in China on tax matters on a national basis, managing a team of over 120 accountants and auditors within the firm. Sabrina has over 18 years of experience in accounting, auditing and tax advisory services to both international businesses in China and large domestic corporations.