Path to Asia: What’s Next for China, Vietnam, Singapore, and Hong Kong in 2021
Webinar | April 22, 2021 | 5:00 PM China / 4:00 PM Vietnam / 10:00 AM UK
Following Covid-19 and the Trade War, Asia's economy is surpassing expectations and recovering quickly.
With a population of over 4.5 billion, the largest GDP in the world and a strong demand for high-quality British made products and services, Asia is still an export powerhouse for many UK businesses.
Whether it is China's head start in economic recovery or Vietnam curtailing the spread of the pandemic - countries in Asia have been ahead of the curve and some still surprised the world with economic growth in 2020.
Join us on Thursday, 22 April 2021 to hear from Marco Förster, International Business Advisory Manager, who will share updates on the improving business environment and increasing scope of opportunities it offers UK investors.
What will be discussed?
Overview and Country Comparisons (China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam)
- Country, trade agreements (UK focus), and macroeconomic outlook
- UK relation and business in these countries
- COVID-19 impact and response
- Economic forecasts
Selecting your market for Entry
- Which country may be the next manufacturing hub: China or Vietnam?
- Who is expected to be the next financial center: Hong Kong or Singapore?
- Selecting Hong Kong or Singapore as a stepping stone to China / ASEAN?
How to get started
- Advice for establishing a presence
- Advice for cross-border trade
This webinar is held in partnership with Newable. For more details and registration, please click below.