Coronavirus Outbreak: Navigating China HR and Operational Questions
Webinar | February 24, 2020 | 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM China TimeWatch on demand
On February 24, Riccardo Bennusi, Deputy Regional Manager, and Allan Xu, Business Advisory Services Manager, will discuss the key HR and operational impacts of the coronavirus outbreak on businesses in Asia.
The outbreak of the novel coronavirus in Hubei province has affected China’s economy and the operations of businesses across the country. During this challenging time, the ability of companies to make informed decisions about their operations and HR is critical. As the outbreak impacts employee productivity, supply chains, and enterprises’ ability to fulfill their contractual obligations, many are left with questions about how they can manage their Asia business and successfully navigate the impacts of the coronavirus.
Together with EUCham NJ we are hosting a webinar to help businesses deal with these impacts. Join Riccardo and Allan as they discuss the following and more:
- Overview of key impacts of the coronavirus on businesses
- Economic impacts, HR, operations, etc.
- Managing your commercial operations during the outbreak
- Government support programs
- Contract changes due to the virus
- Managing your HR during the outbreak
- Staff working policies (remote work, alternative working arrangements, etc.)
- Compliance issues for alternative working arrangements, including remote work, flexible hours, relocation, suspension of operations, etc.
This webinar is hosted in partnership with EUCham NJ.
To register for this event please click here.
For questions and concerns please contact Lauren Fujino at email@example.com
This Event occurred on Monday, February 24, 2020. If you were unable to attend it, you can still benefit from these resources that will help you review or discover more:Watch webinar replay