Working at Dezan Shira & Associates is about growth. That means developing skills, making a difference, and achieving goals to help colleagues and clients reach new heights.
Dynamics 365 CRM Senior Administrator
Location: India, Delhi
Location: Delhi, Jakarta or Shanghai
Department: ITS and Group Marketing
Role: Senior Associate to Manager, depending on experience
We are currently seeking a D365 CRM Senior Administrator to join our current team, and help our entrepreneurial style firm to accelerate its group-wide CRM, digital, business process, and data and information performance outcomes.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Group CRM Senior Administrator will be responsible for helping to maintain, support and develop our CRM across the organization as user tool, integrated business app, invaluable source of data and opportunities, and as a tool for continuous innovation for our firm. The role joins and helps to co-lead our current team, which supports and empowers dozens of remote users, and works closely with adjacent Digital Marketing, ERP-IS, IT, and Web Development technical / functional teams, to provide support, training and administration, and drive CRM-side digital development and innovation and contributes to our digital vision.
- Provide expert system administration and support for all CRM apps, across all business lines;
- Manage CRM team ongoing maintenance tasks, and directly contribute where needed.
- Oversee daily, weekly and monthly business data input, verification, and quality enhancement.
- Manage the monthly performance of user reports and updates regarding overdue processes.
- Maintain minimized lists of all CRM views, reports and dashboards, with periodic reviews and cleans.
- Ensure that all tasks are administered to protect data and system security, according to CRM and IT policies.
- Supervise the CRM support team, including user support and data coordination personnel.
CRM Customization and Development
- Manage the CRM development pipeline for the firm with input from exec’s, businesses, users, digital & ERP teams;
- Design, test and deploy approved new/changed Forms, Views, Reports, Templates and Dashboards;
- Plan, test and deploy approved new/changed Fields, BPFs, Workflows; Plug-ins, java and solutions;
- Manage teaching practices that allow team members to learn and help with developments in a secure manner.
CRM Training, User Support and Documentation
- Provide first or second level support assistance to users on day-to-day issues, problems and questions;
- Research, troubleshoot and coordinate bugs and user, integration and data issues
- Professionally coordinate with users, and internal technical teams about issues;
- Raise tickets to Microsoft and other suppliers on behalf of the firm;
- Oversee CRM team user support, with an eye to CSR type values and continuous improvements;
- Drive regular sales, marketing and digital user training programs including improvements and new ‘user hacks’;
- Build out our end user documentation, including application training manuals, job aids and workflows.
Organizational other Responsibilities
- Be the firm’s techno-functional leader representing CRM, to sales, marketing, digital and ERP teams;
- Annually review workflows and use cases with business teams, to identify proposed improvements to processes, procedures, support./training, UI’s, and integrations;
- Provide active support for approved integrations and projects that are initiated by other teams.
- Develop and achieve a strong understanding of DSA’s business, teams and services.
Education and Employment experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree.
- Microsoft Certified in Dynamics 365 Sales or Marketing, and Functional Consultant or App Developer
- Five years of experience supporting D365 / 2016 CRM and employed by international firms;
- Two years as D365 / 2016 CRM Administrator within a complex business environment in a non-client environment,
- Two years of techno-functional, project management and/or D365 System Customizer / Developer responsibilities.
- Prefer a demonstrable understanding of B2B services environments, business process and user needs,
- Prefer experience as the reporting line for staff, including supervisorial employee development responsibilities.
Technical and other Key skills
- Excellent communicator with very good written and spoken English,
- Great team player, with resourceful, proactive and independent contributor tendancies,
- Good logic, and organization, analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Outgoing person with a positive and constructive attitude,
- Suitable for a high degree of trust and accountability,
- Technical experience with designing, testing and deploying: Forms, Views, Reports, Dashboards
- Prefer technical experience with: Fields, BPFs, Workflows, Solutions, custom plug-ins and coding java.
- Prefer a committed flexibility to working off hours, as appropriate, to maximize outcomes.
DSA is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. DSA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter (please indicate office preference and dates of availability) to firstname.lastname@example.org.