Dynamics 365 CRM - Sr. Developer
Location: India, Delhi
Department: DSA Marketing
Internal Level: Senior Associate
The Dynamics 365 CRM - Sr. Developer helps to support Dezan Shira & Associates’ internal CRM, as our one of our main CRM technical resources. This role, reports to the Director, DSA Marketing, collaborates with marketing and technical teams located in five (5) countries, and supports our business’ digital journey, as we seek more, effective customer relationships within a world of automation and digital intelligence.
- Execute on all internal D365 and related configuration and development work aspects, in order to enable Dezan Shira to achieve its CRM development roadmap; This includes:
- Configure, test and deploy design changes to fields, forms, flows, reports and dashboards.
- Monitor and help to analyze data use, and job, workflow and API processing/performance.
- Coordinate business/system activities and perform impact analysis for proposed upgrades.
- Provide full CRM-side technical support of applications, databases and services integrations.
- Provide regular and milestone development and project reports.
- Provide level 2 / 3 support and level 1 backup support for user, admin, system and integration issues (eg: incident troubleshooting, isolation, replication; coordinate with IS & IT; research bugs; Raise OEM tickets);
- Vigilantly monitor and adhere to team, company, and industry practices and methodologies pertaining to change controls, security policies and practices in all CRM maintenance, Dev. and rollout actions.
- Provide periodic administration and maintenance reports, and critical incident reports and escalations.
- Coordinate with and provide excellent support to other technical teams for company integrated systems and platforms, and to 3rd party developers for CRM works which exceed internal capabilities;
- Advocate technical and business guidance within our team and across the firm concerning issues, solutions, workflows, functions, knowledge, improvements and enhancements.
- Contribute to the development and presentation of User and admin support training, guides, videos, and job aids/workflows, both in-person and virtually, and in collaboration with others in the CRM Support team.
- Coordinate support of CRM data management, data archival and disaster recovery.
- Maintain an business understanding of DSA teams, services and customers, as they relate to CRM business-side models and benefits through your interactions and by reading DSA publications;
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in Microsoft D365, as well as those of SPO, Flow, AX and other platforms; Recommend apps, tools and enhancements in line with our objectives and roadmap;
- Participate in discussions with group business, marketing and technology teams to exchange knowledge about CRM user practices and their needs, identifying possible input to our CRM roadmap.
Education and Employment experience
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent technical job experience
- 4+ years of experience employed within a multinational company, within a cross-organizational role;
- 2+ years of experience with developing and maintaining a Dynamics 365 environment (or CRM online/2016/2015/2013), including system areas, development and configuration of forms, workflows, reports and dashboards, and troubleshooting application bugs.
- D365 workflow design, custom configurations and web-sync API (Dynamics certification preferred);
- Proven proficiency with Java, SQL and other similar technologies (eg: OData, ASP.net, C#, .NET, etc);
- Very familiar with App support, project mgmt., process reengineering and workflow analysis concepts.
Language and other Key skills
- Excellent business-level English language skills;
- Very good ability to communicate with your own team, within your reporting line, and with other business and technical teams across cultures and in a highly open manner;
- Self-motivated drive to meet all individual and team targets, on time and according to guideline, via diligence, multitasking, and efficient and accurate work performed with minimal daily supervision;
- Effective applied collaborative, analytical and organizational skills with some flexible/creative abilities.
Location, Start Date, and Salary
- Must currently be a resident in the country of hire: India office
- Salary negotiable depending on working experience and educational background