Senior Accounting & Tax Manager
Location: China, Shanghai
Function: Corporate Accounting Services
职位概要： Job Summary
This role involved managing a team of 36 accountants which are providing services to clients across Shanghai and the surrounding cities. Clients are typically foreign invested enterprises operating in China which outsource all or part of their accounting / tax management functions to Dezan Shira & Associates.
该职位将管理会计团队（由36名会计组成），为上海及周边地区的客户提供服务。客户主要为在中国经营的外资企业，将其全部或部分的会计、税务管理的业务外包给Dezan Shira & Associates。
This person taking this role will require a strong understanding of accounting and tax according to China GAAP and will need good communication skills in both Chinese and English. Further, the candidate will need to have a strong interest in and familiarity with the opportunities presented by IT within the accounting field. They will need to coordinate closely with their own team members as well as Dezan Shira’s IT and IS teams to identify and implement solutions for existing and potential clients where our legacy services do not adequately meet their requirements.
Principal Responsibilities: (Essential Functions) 主要职责：（基本功能）
- Supervise a team to prepare PRC accounting books and reports for the clients from overseas in accordance with PRC regulations and ensure all accounting treatment in compliance with PRC laws;
- Maintain and securely store the accounting vouchers, accounts and other documents of the clients;
- Assist customers to improve internal capital / fund management, and provide proper consultancy related to financial management of the clients;
- 协助客户完善内部资金管理, 正确解答客户相关财务管理咨询；
- Regularly analyze and check accounting data, identifying and settling problems in a timely and accurate manner;
- 定期分析检查会计数据, 发现并及时准确地解决问题；
- Manage meetings with potential international clients and present services independently and in conjunction with the team members;
- Organize technical trainings to the team members;
- Be sensitive to the market change and clients’ new needs, continuously update the team’s knowledge, improve the work efficiency, reasonably utilize internal resources and properly adjust service structure.
- Travel when necessary to offices located in Suzhou and Ningbo;
- Provide services and advisory relating to taxation;
- Organize the timely preparation and submission of tax returns on behalf of clients such as Individual Income Tax, Business Tax, Value Added Tax, Corporate Income Tax, etc.;
- Be responsible for communication with various government authorities and other related companies, including the tax authority, public finance office, banks and CPA firms etc.;
- Participate in accounting and taxation services relating to ad-hoc projects for clients;
- Drive business development and presentation activities for implementation of new company business lines and services related to accounting work utilizing sophisticated ERP systems;
- Chase up clients for outstanding receivables in an efficient manner;
- Other tasks assigned by the Company;
- Delivery of presentations on selected topics both internally and externally;
- Prepare presentations and write articles on tax and accounting topics.
- Represent the firm at international conferences;
Job Requirements 工作要求
- Excellent oral and written communication ability in Mandarin and English;
- Good customer service attitude and skills;
- Excellent understanding of Chinese GAAP, IFRS, China tax law;
- Provide reliable information relating to accounting & tax compliance and reporting package upon clients’ request;
- Be flexible enough to adapt to working under tight deadlines;
- Reliable and accurate; with effective problem-solving skills and ability to work as a good team player;
- Experience with Kingdee and other ERP Software, with good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Sharepoint.
Educational Background 教育背景
- Bachelor / above degree, major in accounting or taxation;
- Possession of CPA or ACCA qualifications a plus.
- 10 years or above full-time related working experiences in Wholly Owned Foreign Invested Enterprises or similar role experience will be a plus;
- Experience of working in a manufacturing or trading environment and experience dealing with VAT refund is a plus;
Working Relations 工作关系
- Maintain good relations across departments and office locations to resolve client problems;
- Effectively communicate with both internal and external clients.
If you are interested in this position, please login and apply below. Applications should include a cover letter that does not exceed 300 words (please indicate office preference and dates of availability) and a CV that does not exceed two pages. For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org