Our collection of resources based on what we have learned on the ground
- Title: How to Attract and Retain Gen Z Employees in China During the Great Resignation
- Date: April 18th, 2022
From manufacturing to office jobs, many people refer to the recent surge of unemployment as “The Great Resignation,” with others considering it as a much bigger change, calling it the “Anti-Work Movement.” Particularly with Generation Z, this trending philosophy encourages people to leave the traditional work culture to pursue a lifestyle decentering work and hustle culture.
Is Gen Z really so different from their older counterparts in the workforce? Undeniably, in certain respects at least, the answer is yes.
In this webinar, Ava Piao, HR & Payroll Associate, will discuss several reasons that members of Gen Z move into new career pathways and what employers can do to attract – and keep – their Generation Z employees.
- Unemployment Crisis & the Great Resignation
- Reasons behind employee resignation
- Understand the impact of employee experience
- Hiring Gen Z: talent attraction and retention strategies
< BACK TO LIBRARY
Subscribe to receive latest insights directly to your inboxSubscribe Now