Webinar | November 15, 2018 | 5PM
On November 15th, The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce will host a webinar on the topic of 'Strategies for IPR enforcement online and offline in China' at the CICC Beijing Office (Unit 1612, Zhongyu Plaza, A6, Gongti North Road, Chaoyang District) at 5 pm (Chinese time zone). The event is web based, audio-video connection details will be shared separately.
Speaker: FERRANTE LAW FIRM
Moderator: Valeria Manunza – Vice Coordinator of the IPWG
1) Before Entering the Market
2) IP enforcement in China: the basics
3) The effective anti-counterfeiting strategy in China
4) Available Enforcement routes
- Online sales platforms
- Social Media
- Removal procedures (briefly- as already discussed before by IPWG) other objectives;
- Complaint procedure and remedies obtainable, other objectives;
- Raid and seizure actions
How to Register:
For additional information and registration, please contact email@example.com.