Vietnam's Key Investment Industries and Destinations 2022 - Part 2: Vietnam's High-Tech Industry - Hot Spot Da Nang
Webinar | Wednesday, May 25, 2022 | 4:00 PM Vietnam / 5:00 PM China / 11:00 AM CET
Vietnam has experienced rapid industrialization, modernization, and international integration over the past decades. The high-tech sector plays an important role in advancing the country’s development: The medium and high-tech industries have been valued at nearly US$18 billion with over 11,800 companies operating in the sector, contributing to around 7% of the country’s GDP.
Optimal locations for high-tech business are areas where skilled labor is available with favorable investment and business climate. In recent years, Vietnam has become one of the leading go-to destinations for manufacturing and assembly needs of international technology firms - primarily due to its low labor costs, favorable tax system, and preferential investment laws, as well as its geographically important location. The city of Da Nang, located within the Central Key Economic Region, has emerged as one of the most outstanding destinations with advantageous conditions for foreign investors, especially in the high-tech sector.
Join us in the webinar where we will take a deep dive into the opportunities and challenges for high-tech businesses in the Vietnam market, particularly in the Central region.
What you will learn in this webinar:
- The development of the high-tech sector in Vietnam with key investors and products in the market
- Sector outlook and opportunities for foreign investors in high-tech
- Da Nang’s profile, focusing on favorable investment conditions and business environment for high-tech businesses
- Filippo Bortoletti, Regional Director, Senior Manager International Business Advisory, Dezan Shira & Associates
- Huyen (Heidi) Nguyen, Investment Consultant, Long Hau Industrial Park
The webinar is free of charge and organized in collaboration with Long Hau Industrial Park.