Vietnam's Key Investment Industries and Destinations 2022 - Part 1: Vietnam's Logistic Industry - Hot Spot Hai Phong
Webinar | Wednesday, 20 April, 2022 | 04:00 PM Vietnam / 05:00 PM China / 11 AM CETRegister
April 20, DSA Vietnam welcomes the presence of Koen Soenens, Director Sales & Marketing at DEEP C – Hai Phong to our webinar series “Vietnam's Key Investment Industries and Destinations 2022. Part 1, “Vietnam's Logistic Industry - Hot Spot Hai Phong”. Chaired by Dezan Shira’s Head of European Business Development Riccardo Benussi, this webinar will cover the prospect of growth in the North of Vietnam with amongst others focus on opportunities for the logistics business. Our webinar is co-hosted by the Belgian Chamber of Commerce Vietnam and the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam.
As Vietnam’s government aims to develop the country into an export-driven economy, logistics is fast becoming one of the leading sectors. Vietnam’s logistics sector is expected to contribute 5-6 percent to the country's GDP, record a growth rate of 15-20 percent, and rank 50th in the global LPI by 2025
Furthermore, Vietnam’s geographical advantages include a natural coastline that spans over 3000 kilometers as well as proximity to China, all of which gives way to significant potential for growth in maritime transport.
The featured city of Hai Phong is one of such hubs, acting as the main output point for Vietnam’s Northern Key Economic Region.
Join us in the Webinar where we will take a deep dive into the opportunities and challenges one may find associated with expanding into the logistics business in Vietnam, specifically Northern Vietnam.
What you will learn in this webinar:
- The Vietnamese logistics industry in comparison with other ASEAN economies
- Specific facts and figures, regional characteristics, and how to utilize them
- What businesses in logistics should consider when selecting a site
- Close-Up Hai Phong and region, focusing on preferable conditions for the logistic branch
*FDI Destination Vietnam: 3 Regions and Industries with Great Potential in 2022 is a three-part series of Webinars aiming to raise awareness on key market developments in regional Vietnam, as we feature three top economic performing cities and the industrial sector most
- Riccardo Benussi, Head of European Business Development, International Business Advisory, Dezan Shira & Associates
- Koen Soenens, General Sales and Marketing Director at DEEP C Industrial Zones Vietnam