Thriving in the next future of ASEAN - The Vietnam Market
Webinar | September 17, 2020 | 1:30 PM Vietnam Time/ 2:30 PM Singapore Time/ 2:30 PM China Time
On September 17, Tam Nguyen and Thang Vu will be joining other local experts in a webinar to discuss Vietnam’s economic outlook and critical changes to its business regulations and policies against the backdrop of COVID-19. The webinar entitled Thriving in the next future of ASEAN – The Vietnam Market is initiated by Singaporean Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SCCCI).
Southeast Asia has always been a top investment destination due to its strategic location and abundant natural resources, with swift urbanisation driving its enormous growth. As waves of disruption rippled through the ASEAN markets, particularly on the business environments and supply chains, it is vital for companies to reassess their business strategies, identify new opportunities available, and evaluate the major changes and impacts that affect their business.
Join us to listen to representatives of foreign government agencies, economists and industry leaders who have ventured and thrived in the various ASEAN markets on how business regulations, economic landscape and investment prospects have changed for each of the key ASEAN market.
This webinar shedding light on the Vietnam market will help investors answer following questions:
- What is the economic outlook for Vietnam in the “Next Future”?
- What are the new business and investment opportunities arising in Vietnam due to the pandemic?
- What are key updates and changes that companies should be aware of?
- How has the pandemic changed business operations, legal and taxation regulatory requirements in Vietnam?
- Suan Teck Kin, Head of Research, UOB
- Thu Quynh Tran, Head of Trade Office, Vietnam Trade Office
- Tam Nguyen, Business Advisory Services Manager, Dezan Shira & Associates
- Thang Nguyen, Tax Associate Manager, Dezan Shira & Associates
- Chan Sai Hoong, CEO, Quesera
This event is FREE of charge.
Please click here to obtain the link to join the event, by Thursday, September 17, 2020.
For any further concerns or questions, please contact Trang Nguyen (Jasmine)