Shifting Tides - What’s Next for China, Vietnam, Singapore, and Hong Kong in 2021
Webinar | July 20, 2021 | 10:00 AM PST / 1:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM CEST
Following Covid-19 and the Trade War, Asia's economy is surpassing expectations and recovering quickly.
With a population of over 4.5 billion, the largest GDP in the world, and strong demand for high-quality products and services, Asia is an export powerhouse for many US businesses.
Whether it is China's head start in economic recovery or Vietnam curtailing the spread of the pandemic - countries in Asia have been ahead of the curve and some still surprised the world with economic growth in 2020.
Join us on Tuesday, 20 July 2021 to hear from Marco Förster, International Business Advisory Manager, who will share updates on the improving business environment and increasing scope of opportunities it offers foreign investors.
What will be discussed?
Overview and Country Comparisons (China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam)
- Country, trade agreements, and macroeconomic outlook
- Friends and foes: Diplomatic relations impacting business
- COVID-19 impact and response
- Economic forecasts
Selecting your market for Entry
- Which country may be the next manufacturing hub: China or Vietnam?
- Who is expected to be the next financial center: Hong Kong or Singapore?
- Selecting Hong Kong or Singapore as a stepping stone to China / ASEAN?
How to get started
- Advice for establishing a presence
- Advice for cross-border trade
This rebroadcast is FREE of charge.
For any further concerns or questions, please contact Holly McCleery.