Path to Asia: South Korea Trade Opportunities for UK Businesses
Webinar | Friday, May 21, 2021 | 10:00 AM UK | 5:00 PM China | 6:00 PM Korea
South Korea's high growth market is providing vital trading parternerships for UK exports.
As the world's seventh-largest exporter of goods and ninth-largest importer, South Korea has proven an important trading partners for the UK, with trade between the two nations topping $17.7 bn in 2018.
As the first Asian country to secure an EU-exit deal with the UK and ongoing demand for British goods & services, ties between the two countries signal a bright outlook for a continued strong economic partnership.
Together with Newable, join us to hear from Riccardo Benussi, Head of European Business Development, and Seung Hyo (Sam) Baek, South Korea Asian Alliance Partner, as they discuss South Korea's business environment and the increasing scope of opportunities it offers UK exporters and investors.
What will you learn?
- South Korea's pandemic response and vaccine updates
- Overview of the trade situation, trade agreements with the UK, incentives and ease of doing business
- Major changes or upsets in 2020
- Economic forecasts for 2021
- South Korea's 2021 plan, regulatory changes, opportunities, industrial and sector-specific updates
This webinar is held in partnership with Newable. For more information and registration, please click below.