Insight into Doing Business in India: Government Initiatives and Reforms
Shanghai, China | May 25, 2017 | 8:30AM-10:30AM
Our colleagues from India will be visiting Shanghai on Thursday, May 25, 2017. On this occasion, Dezan Shira & Associates would like to extend a warm invitation to join us at our Shanghai office where both, Rohit, Country Manager for India and Sahil, Manager of the International Business Advisory Practice, will be hosting a round table discussion.
This discussion will offer:
- Insight into doing business in India;
- Greater awareness of how to gain leverage from the current policy initiatives under the government and;
- Better understanding of the competitive advantage and incentives India offers to foreign investors.
We will also be open to discussing any specific points on doing business in India.
Who should attend?
This discussion will benefit you if you are:
- Considering/ already doing business in India;
- Establishing a network of Indian suppliers/ customers;
- Outsourcing your customer service, back office, or tech support to India;
- Already experiencing the challenges of working in India and;
- Have an academic interest in the Indian market.
8:30 AM to 9:00 AM – Networking and Introduction
9:00 AM to 9:45 AM – Presentation by Rohit Kapur, Country Manager, Dezan Shira & Associates, India
9:45 AM to 10:30 AM – Roundtable Discussion + Q & A Session
Dezan Shira & Associates Shanghai
Suite 1803-1805, Tian An Centre, 338 West Nanjing Road
Kindly confirm your participation by connecting with our hosts via email at email@example.com. Limited seating is available and will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
Complimentary refreshments will be provided.