HR Trends in China: Executive Recruitment, Income Tax, Labour Contracts, Benefits
Webinar | March 18, 2021 | 9 AM CET (Berlin time) /16:00 CST (China time)Watch on demand
China was one of the first countries to bounce back from the COVID-19 pandemic. By the end of 2020, its economy posted its strongest growth in two years. It’s fastest growing sector included IT and ecommerce, and manufacturing still remains its biggest industry as of today.
So, what does working in China entail? What’s the prognosis in terms of executive recruitment? What should HR departments and potential employees expect when it comes to benefits, taxation, and the employment of foreign nationals?
These and other HR related questions will be discussed in detail during the joint Dezan Shira & Associates and CT Executive Search webinar titled, HR Trends in China: Executive Recruitment, Income Tax, Labour Contracts, Benefits.
- Riccardo Benussi, Head of European Business Development, Dezan Shira & Associates
- Christian Tegethoff, Managing Director, CT Executive Search
Topics covered include:
- Trends in executive search and opportunities for expatriates in China;
- Taxes and insurances: Tax residency rules; Individual Income Tax (IIT) for locals, foreigners; IIT deductions and benefits; Social Insurance and Housing Fund;
- Guidance and key considerations in drafting a labor contract.
Who should attend?
Business owners, CEOs, top management in HR and legal.
This webinar is hosted in partnership with CT Executive Search and is FREE of charge. For any questions or concerns, please contact Shanshan LIU at email@example.com or Nina Anigbogu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Event occurred on Thursday, March 18, 2021. If you were unable to attend it, you can still benefit from these resources that will help you review or discover more:Watch webinar replay