COVID-19: Impact, Response and Opportunities in Vietnam and Indonesia
Webinar | 9:30 - 10:30 AM UTC+7
While Vietnam has managed to flatten its coronavirus curve and taken steps to reopen its economy, Indonesia continues to face challenges in combating the pandemic. What’s behind the difference? What does it mean to each economy? How should investors react?
To help investors better understand the circumstances in the two countries, uncover reasons behind the response and sharpen their strategies in dealing with the pandemic, Dezan Shira & Associates is pleased to collaborate with Greenhouse, to hold the webinar, COVID-19: Impact, Response and Opportunities in Vietnam and Indonesia.
Specifically, the webinar discusses:
- An overview of the economic impact of COVID-19 in Vietnam and Indonesia;
- The Governments’ response to the outbreak; and
- Emerging opportunities in Vietnam and Indonesia post COVID-19.
- Trent Davies, International Business Advisory Manager, Dezan Shira & Associates Vietnam;
- Marcos Salgado, International Business Advisory Assistant Manager, Dezan Shira & Associates Singapore; and
- Viktor Kyosev – Chief Operation Officer, Greenhouse – Moderator.
This webinar is free of charge
Please click here to register to attend, by Thursday, June 11, 2020.
For any further concerns or questions, please contact Trang Nguyen (Jasmine)