China, Scenarios and Outlook for 2017
Trieste, Italy | July 17, 2017
The Italy-China Foundation is on a roadshow to present its annual report named after its title 'China, Scenarios and Outlook for 2017‘. The presentation is part of the larger ongoing tour called 'Cuba & China, SME 4 Business Development'. Among the report's contents are risks and opportunities analysis when doing business in China, as well as short and long term outlooks on foreign direct investments and relations.
The event, organized by the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO ITPO Italy), which is in its fourth stage, will be held in Trieste on July 17th. Mr. Alberto Rossi and Mr. Filippo Fasulo from the Fondazione Italia-Cina will be moderating the event.
Dezan Shira's Italian Desk senior business advisor and CPA Andrea Volpe has been selected to join this leg of the tour to introduce key elements to doing business in China through our 25 years of legal, tax, HR experience in China.
- Opening remarks by Debora Serracchiani, governor of the hosting Italian Region Friuli Venezia-Giulia
- The Honorable Mr. Ettore Sequi Ambassador of Italy to China (videocall)
- Lucia Cartini, UNIDO ITPO Network coordinator
- Margherita Barberis, Director, Fondazione Italia-Cina
- Giuseppe Bono, President, Confindustria Friuli Venezia Giulia and Chairman at Fincantieri SpA
- Zeno D'Agostino, President, Port Authority of the Eastern Adriatic Sea
- Bruno Sollazzo, Head of Private Equity at Generali Group
- Alberto Rossi, Marketing Manager, Fondazione Italia Cina and CeSIF Analyst
- Marco Rota Candiani, Partner, Hogan Lovells
- Simona Rissone, Development Manager, Far East & China Route, DB Group
- Andrea Volpe, Senior Business Advisor and CPA, Dezan Shira & Associates
- Case studies.
Click here for RSVP
Click here to check the map to the event venue