AHK Ignite: Beyond Tax Reduction | Unlocking Better Subsidies and Support for Innovation and Growth in China
Seminar | Thursday, August 24, 2023 | 2:30 - 5:30 PM
Join us for our upcoming "AHK IGNITE Event" in Foshan on August 24th, 2023, where we explore the exciting topic of "Beyond Tax Reduction: Unlocking Better Subsidies and Support for Innovation and Growth in China".
Ignite and delve into the world of negotiating and receiving better subsidies and support from local governments and industry parks for your innovation and research and development activities in China. We want to look beyond the common IIT (Individual income tax) , CIT (Corporate income tax) and VAT exemption that we are all familiar with and have invited two expert speakers who will guide you through lesser-known subsidies and negotiation strategies, equipping you with the tools to ask for the right support and matching subsidies.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to exchange experiences and gain new insights about research grants and latest Super-Deduction on R&D expenses in China. Accelerate your innovation capabilities with new innovation subsidies and keep growing your business in the competitive Chinese market.
Join us for a day packed with valuable information and networking opportunities. Sign up now to secure your spot!
- Available subsidies options for SMEs planning to open a new factory or expand operations.
- Special subsidy options available for innovative companies engaged in R&D activities.
- Support options for purchasing new machines, modernizing manufacturing (from manual assembling to automated), or adding ESG tracking hardware.
- Strategies for negotiating cash subsidies and cheaper loans from local banks.
Financing options for building a clean room or expanding R&D, including bank loans, industry park support, additional investment, and moving factory buildings.
Free Shuttle from AHK Guangzhou Office (Leatop Plaza, No. 32 Zhu Jiang East Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou) to the Venue.
Registration Deadline: Tue, Aug 22, 2023
- 14:00-14:30 Guest Registration
- 14:30-14:35 Welcome Moderation – AHK China
- 14:35-14:45 Welcome Remarks by Plainvim
- 14:45-15:05 Presentation I - The big three: Tax, Subsidies & Innovation: How to be awarded government subsidies and tax reduction to support the Innovation and Growth in GBA/China
Mr.Guilherme Campos, Manager, International Business Advisor at Dezan Shira & Associates
- 15:05-15:25 Presentation II - Traditional / Innovative Industrial Park & Project Evaluation Standard of Foshan
Ms.Queenie Tam, Manager of Plainvim International Foshan Nanhai Intelligent Industrial Park
- 15:25-16:25 Networking, Snacks and Drinks
- 16:25-17:30 Visiting local companies at the Industry Park
Manager, International Business Advisory at Dezan Shira & Associates
- Within DSA’s International Business Advisory unit, Mr. Guilherme Campos mainly advises corporate investors on legal and tax compliance and in setting up and growing their business in China and ASEAN, with a specific regional focus on South China’s Greater Bay Area.
Manager of Plainvim International Foshan Nanhai Intelligent Industrial Park
- Ms.Queenie Tam Expert on Manufacturing Real Estates projects, specially in Foreign company leasing projects
- German Chamber Member/Startup: RMB 100
- Non-Member: RMB 200