Working at Dezan Shira & Associates is about growth. That means developing skills, making a difference, and achieving goals to help colleagues and clients reach new heights.
Digital Marketing – SEO Lead
Location: Indonesia, Jakarta
Dezan Shira & Associates (DSA) is a specialist foreign direct investment practice that was founded 30 years ago, and has grown into one of Asia's most versatile full-service consultancies with 35 pan-Asian and global offices. Our growing Asia Briefing (AB) subsidiary publishes some of Asia’s leading business intelligence, targeted for foreign investors with planned or existing operations in emerging Asia. AB’s content includes business news and analysis, articles and magazines, covering a range of economic, legal, tax, and operational advisory for international corporations and organizations that are interested in investing into Asia.
It is an exciting time to join the Digital Marketing team. We are proceeding along a strong growth and innovation path, enhancing our understanding of our actions and performance decisions through data and analytics. This position seeks someone who enjoys managing systematic SEO across all our sites, including for new content, and periodic content optimization maintenance. If you have a genuine interest and knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO), analytics, and marketing tech, please apply.
- For all content, perform keyword research, discovery, expansion and optimization.
- For all primary content, research and analyze competitor content and links.
- Work with editorial team to drive SEO in content strategy and creation.
- Work with web dev team to drive technical SEO campaigns.
- Develop and implement link building plans for articles.
- Recommend content, linking and other changes to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Identify new high potential content by communicating with marketing, consultants, service teams.
- Create, pitch, and develop content ideas and planning for the briefing sites.
- Collaborate with design, digital, and web dev teams to maximize webpage UI and SEO elements.
- Support digital team in other areas, including email marketing, campaign automation, and technical support for webinars.
Preferred qualifications and skills:
- Excellent level of English writing, reading, comprehension and communication skills;
- Two years experience in an SEO role, optimizing competitive B2B content;
- Proven SEO experience (on-site and off-site) - track, record, and grow search traffic and conversions
- Skilled with digital tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio and Mangools
- Familiarity with content management systems (e.g, Wordpress), webpage user interface and design elements
- Ability to work independently in a deadline-driven environment and highly organized
DSA is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. DSA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Applications should include a cover letter that does not exceed 300 words (please indicate dates of availability and salary expectations) and a CV that does not exceed two pages.
If you are interested in this position, please login and apply below or write to email@example.com.