(Senior) Marketing Campaign Manager
Location: China, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou
Reporting to the Group Marketing Director, this exciting new role will help to plan, coordinate and execute an industry-leading 2020 editorial and campaign calendar. Working closely with the marketing director and editorial, regional business, and marketing stakeholders, you’ll help to identify and execute a campaign plan consisting of multichannel, mixed medium marketing activities, and help to identify and guide on editorial content for researching and publication, as you help to build on Dezan Shira & Associates and Asia Briefing’s marketing successes and to achieve new heights!
It is an exciting time to join the Marketing team. We are proceeding along a strong growth and innovation path, which is continuing to develop our content marketing capabilities, marketing automation, and ability to leverage data and analytics to develop more effective multi-channel campaigns. If you have a genuine interest and knowledge of these areas, we’d like to meet you.
- In collaboration with firm partners, business stakeholders and functional marketing and editorial teams, maintain and coordinate an active, forward-thinking and practical campaign calendar which addresses our distinct markets and services, our ‘internal customers’ needs, and capitalizes when possible on internal and external cycles, seasons and developments.
- Work closely with the Marketing Director, partners and business stakeholders - and with Regional, Digital, WebDev and Design marketing and Editorial teams, to develop effective campaigns that you and others will execute, which are aimed at promoting our services and generating brand value and growth in online traffic, demand, engagement, qualified leads and conversion.
- Create campaign briefs which contain themes, drivers, approaches, target audiences, key supporting content and which plan a well selected and effective mix of elements, mediums and CTA’s.
- Assist with the guidance of our editorial content focus as a contributing stakeholder in Editorial Board meetings agendas and outcomes, by interfacing with our editors regarding research, content creation and publishing agenda.
- Successfully project manage campaigns from beginning to end by communicating frequently with teams; managing strict deadlines and priorities; and foreseeing/navigating/escalating speed bumps early on in advance;
- Create regular reports which cover digital marketing metrics and outcomes, which observe digital marketing and general marketing best practices and measurements;
- Provide training about digital marketing practices to group business stakeholders and marketers, act as a thought leader within the marketing team, and assist in championing the firm’s digital transformation strategy;
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of Dezan Shira’s expertise, services and delivery capabilities, and of Asia Briefing’s historical editorial content and a thorough understanding of the firm’s service lines and distinct local markets.
- Frequently contribute to your campaigns and to the wider marketing efforts of the firm.
- Identify and develop new marketing segments, channels and methods which align our brands, goals, capabilities and offering;
- Utilize and champion the firm’s corporate and marketing platforms to execute your duties;
- Represent the firm at functions and events, particularly as it relates to ongoing campaigns.
- Be willing to write and proof editorial content and marcoms as a part of ongoing campaigns as appropriate, and to assist with editorial coordination.
What you bring to the table:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- 5 or more years of experience with developing and executing successful, demand-generating marketing campaigns.
- An entrepreneurial mindset; Thrives as a team leader and player within a fast-paced, dynamic, cross-team environment with multiple stakeholders and resource teams.
- Exceptional PM skills (very organized, proactive, process-oriented, strong time management, ability to calmly manage risks).
- Experienced with content marketing and campaign models and possessing sound fundamentals
(eg: Editorial articles, guides or magazines; Email marketing; Website landing pages, banners and teasers; Social media/blog promotions and advertising; Webinars, seminars, trade shows, conferences & speaking engagements; Podcasts and Video).
- Good analytical skills, and a mindset for leveraging data, BP’s and marketing KPI’s to developing and drive successful campaigns.
- Good understanding and experience with targeting segments and CRM (eg: Dynamics 365, SFDC).
- Demonstrated skill with writing styles (AP, Promotional and Social) is a strong plus.
- Familiarity and comfort with using project collaboration tools (eg: Monday, Asana, Wrike) is a plus.
- Familiarity with CMS (eg: Wordpress) and marketing automation tools (eg: ClickDimensions, Hubspot, Marketo) is a plus.
- Good understanding of Asian business environment, and an interest in legal, tax and business environments is a plus.
- Excellent communication verbal and written skills, with native English language; Fluency in Mandarin or additional Asian languages may be an asset.
DSA is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. DSA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter (please indicate office preferences, and dates of availability) to firstname.lastname@example.org