Our collection of resources based on what we have learned on the ground
Assistant Manager, International Business Advisory
Junior Associate, International Business Advisory
- Title: Looking Ahead to 2022: Doing Business in India
- Date: January 21st, 2022
On January 19, 2022, International Business Advisory Assistant Manager, Sunny Makhija, and International Business Advisory Junior Associate, Radhika Gupta, shared updates on India’s improving business environment and increasing scope of opportunities it offers to foreign investors.
During the webinar, our experts discussed the following topics:
- Indian Market overview
- COVID-19 updates
- India’s latest FDI policy
- Doing business with Indians
- Ease of doing business in India
- India’s growth potential and opportunities for foreign businesses
- Key regulatory reforms and initiatives – PLI scheme, labour reforms, simplified tax regime, etc.
Watch this webinar recording to gain insights on India’s business environment, along with investment opportunities for foreign investors planning to enter India in 2022.
If you have any questions regading doing business in India, contact us and our India team would be happy to help.
< BACK TO LIBRARY
Subscribe to receive latest insights directly to your inboxSubscribe Now