Our collection of resources based on what we have learned on the ground
- Title: India’s Pharmaceutical Industry 2021 – Investment Opportunities, Incentives, and Key Clusters
- Date: September 30th, 2021
The focus shifting towards the need for improved healthcare facilities as a result of the pandemic and the government’s vision for ‘New India’ has created a new wave of opportunities in India’s pharmaceutical industry.
The government of India’s recently announced production linked incentive scheme for the pharmaceutical sector aims to boost the country’s pharmaceutical manufacturing capacity (including high-value products across the global supply chain) by offering financial incentives to domestically manufacture products.
With a rapidly growing market, favourable policy reforms, lucrative incentive schemes, and the emergence of new opportunities post-pandemic, it is a favorable time for foreign investors to enter the country.
Watch this webinar by our Business Intelligence Assistant Manager Koushan Das providing a detailed view of of India’s pharmaceutical industry along with the opportunities it offers.
- Industry overview – market size, production, exports, key products, and challenges
- Key players – major players in the industry
- Industry clusters – major manufacturing clusters
- Government investment schemes – FDI, manufacturing incentives
- Investment opportunities – drug development, contract manufacturing and research services, formulations, etc.
< BACK TO LIBRARY
Subscribe to receive latest insights directly to your inboxSubscribe Now