Our collection of resources based on what we have learned on the ground
Senior Associate, Corporate Accounting Services
Associate, International Business Advisory
On March 15, Corporate Accounting Services Senior Associate Divyansh Srivastava hosted a webinar to discuss the impact of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) on overseas transactions in India.
During the webinar, our experts discussed the following topics:
- An Overview of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) in India
- Export of Goods & Services
- Refund of Taxes under GST
- Import of Goods & Services
- Valuation Rules and Special Valuation Branch (SVB)
- Offset of Taxes and Blocked Credit under GST
Watch this webinar recording to understand the implications of GST on imports and exports, and amendments related to the GST on overseas transactions.
< BACK TO LIBRARY
Subscribe to receive latest insights directly to your inboxSubscribe Now