Our collection of resources based on what we have learned on the ground
- Title: China Travel Restriction Updates and Solutions to Major HR Concerns for Foreign Employees
- Date: October 23rd, 2020
As China gradually opens up and eases travel restrictions, expats and companies alike are struggling to fully understand the new travel policies and the HR impacts they can have.
In this webinar, Fuki Fu, HR & Payroll Assistant Manager, and Viktor Rojkov, International Business Advisory Associate, discuss the latest travel restriction policies and the major HR concerns for foreign employees.
Fuki and Viktor first give an analysis of recent travel restriction policy updates then dive into the top HR concerns for foreign employees, highlighting areas such as work permits and IIT status changes. For those who are not yet allowed to return under the current policies, Fuki and Viktor then propose a few solutions on how they can enter China and stay in the country.
Analysis of Travel Restriction Policy Updates
- Travel restriction policy explanation
- Travel restriction policy updates
HR Concerns of Foreign Employees
- Employment relationship arrangements
- Work Permit and Residence Permit applications
- IIT payer status changes
Solutions for Foreigners to Enter and Stay in China
- Special visa applications
- Foreign investment in China
< BACK TO LIBRARY