Our collection of resources based on what we have learned on the ground
The first “Complex Made Easy” Video Series is live and available to watch!
We are proud to announce the release of our first video series, Complex Made Easy, where our experts answer the most frequently asked questions on various areas of the Asian and British business environment.
The first series, "How Your Domicile Defines Individual Income Tax Treatment in China and the UK", in collaboration with HW Fisher, is presented by the Head of UK & Ireland Business Development at Dezan Shira, Maria Kotova, and Private Client Tax Manager, Jie Su at HW Fisher
We shared our practical approach on mitigating risks involved in "How Your domicile status defines Individual Income Tax Treatment in both China and the UK", and how to eliminate risks whilst staying compliant.
For expert advice on UK investment into Asia contact us at: UK.Ireland@dezshira.com.
Key Topics in episode 1:
- How Your Domicile Defines IIT in China?
- What Does Non-UK Domicile Mean and Who Does it Apply to in the UK?
- When is An Individual Considered to be Domiciled in China?
Key topics in episode 2:
- If you are a UK resident but not UK Domiciled, How Does Remittance Basis Work?
- When and How Can You Claim Remittance Basis in the UK?
- When and How Can You Claim Remittance Basis in China?
< BACK TO LIBRARY
Subscribe to receive latest insights directly to your inboxSubscribe Now