Women in Tech: Women Support Women
Beijing | Seminar | Webinar | August 31, 2021 | 4:00 PM China
Ines Liu, International Business Advisory Manager, will moderate the seminar Women in Tech: Women Support Women on Tuesday, August 31st , 2021, held by the European Chamber of Commerce Beijing Chapter.
It has often been demonstrated that a diverse team with multiple female leaders can be more efficient and productive. Within the European Chamber of Commerce, there are a growing number of female leaders from their member companies that are willing to speak up and make themselves heard. The more women there are in leadership positions, the more they can do for other women.
On 31st August, you are invited to join the seminar held in Beijing highlighting the careers and experiences of three female leaders in technology sectors to inspire young professionals in our community.
16:00-16:05 Opening Remarks by Bettina Schoen-Behanzin, vice president of the European Chamber
16:05-16:30 Keynote speeches by Wu Min, Olivia Ji and Yao Yao
16:30-17:00 Panel discussion - focused topics on ‘Manage Your Career Path’, ‘Be Curious’ and ‘Foster a Community Culture’
- Wu Min, Head of Technology, Nokia Shanghai Bell, Mentee of CIMI
- Olivia Ji, Founder and President, Glue Up
- Yao Yao, Chief Operations Officer (COO), Thoughtworks China
- Moderator: Ines Liu, International Business Advisory Manager, Dezan Shira & Associates, Mentee of CIMI
17:00-17:30 Group Discussion
This hybrid event is held by European Union Chamber of Commerce Beijing Chapter. For any questions or concerns, please contact Dana Pang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- European Chamber Member: Free
- Non-European Chamber Member: 200 RMB