Women in Export - Succeeding in the China Market
Webinar | Thursday, June 24, 2021 | 3:00 PM ASET / 1:00 PM China / 12:00 PM Vietnam
As reported by the Australian Bureau of Statistics, China remains Australia's largest trading partner for both the export and import of goods. In the year 2019 to 2020, 39% of Australia's goods exports went to China.
But how do you enter the China market? And what steps can you take to leverage this huge trade opportunity?
Join Ines Liu, Head of Australia Desk and International Business Advisory Manager, as she participates in a panel discussion to answer these questions. Together with ACBC Victoria and Global Victoria Women, Ines joins four other China experts as they discuss their experience in China and how Victorian and Chinese organizations can partner to realize the full potential of women in export.
This online workshop is designed for:
- Women in business who are export-ready and want more information on how to export to China.
- Those who wish to learn more about export opportunities and plan their longer-term strategy.
- Anyone interested in the sizeable opportunities presented by the China export market.
- Ines Liu - Manager, Dezan Shira & Associates
- Leanie McKeon - China-educated Strategist
- Billie Stapleton - Managing Director, Montara Wines; Director, Billie Stapleton Meat Exports; Public Relations Manager, Ararat Meat Exports Australia
- Sheridan Wright - International Sales Manager, Natio
- Moderator: Virginia Birrell - CEO, ACBC Victoria
This webinar is FREE and sponsored by Global Victoria Women and the Australia China Business Council.
To register for this event, please click below.