Vietnam's Key Investment Industries and Destinations 2022 - Part 3: Vietnam's Manufacturing Industry - Hot Spot Dong Nai
Webinar | Thursday, July 14, 2022 | 3:00 PM Vietnam / 4:00 PM China / 10:00 AM CETWatch on demand
As global businesses seek to diversify, increase resiliency and connectivity of their supply chains and decrease reliance on a single country, Vietnam has become a top destination for investment in manufacturing due to its strategic location and advantages in shipping, competitive labor, and production costs.
Located in Vietnam’s southern key economic region in Vietnam, Dong Nai has emerged as a hub for foreign direct investments in manufacturing industries. The province offers efficient logistics networks and connectivity to Ho Chi Minh City in addition to a wide array of targeted investment incentives. Investment opportunities are abundant across a wide range of industries from supporting segments like mechanical engineering, plastics, and packaging to finished product manufacturing such as consumer electronics, furniture, and F&B.
Join us in the Webinar where we will take a deep dive into the opportunities for foreign investors in the Vietnam market, particularly in the Southern region.
What you will learn in this webinar:
- Vietnam’s Southern Key Economic Region and opportunities for investors in a diverse base of manufacturing industries
- Dong Nai’s profile, focuses on favorable investment conditions and business environment for industrial businesses
- How to select a location for your manufacturing site and successful stories in Dong Nai
- Huyen Thanh Do, Assistant Manager, Business Intelligence, Dezan Shira & Associates HCMC Office
- Nguyen Nhat Minh, Director, Head of Leasing and Customer Services, BW Industrial Development JSC
The webinar is free of charge and organized in collaboration with BW Industrial Development JSC. Thank you to our Co-Hosts: The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (Icham), and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam.
This Event occurred on Thursday, July 14, 2022. If you were unable to attend it, you can still benefit from these resources that will help you review or discover more:Watch webinar replay