The New Silk Road: Opportunities for Italy & the Friuli Venezia Giulia Region
Pordenone, Italy | February 20, 2018
On Tuesday, February 20, Andrea Volpe, Italian Desk Counsel, based in Dezan Shira & Associates Udine office, will participate in a round table discussion on the New Silk Road in Pordenone.
The event will consist of two parts: a morning session in Convento di San Francesco, Piazza della Motta and an afternoon session at Palazzo Mantica, Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 56:
Morning Session Agenda (8:30-13:00)
- Summary of Strategies for Power in the Far East
- Teaching of Chinese language in secondary school
- Studying and working in China
- America First or Chinese Dream?
Afternoon Session Agenda (15:00-19:00)
- International context of China
- The New Silk Road – Trieste’s Harbour
- Round table discussion: The New Silk Road: Opportunities for Italy and the Friuli Venezia Giulia region
To register, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP, as seats are limited. Tickets are complimentary.