Riccardo Benussi’s Trip to Taiwan
Sherwood Hotel, Taipei, Taiwan, China | August 8- 9, 2019
Riccardo Benussi, our Deputy Regional Manager of East China and International Business Advisory Manager, will travel to Taipei in early August to attend the Asia Pacific networking of IR Global as a representative of Dezan Shira & Associates.
IR Global Asia Pacific Taiwan will take place from August 8-9 in Taipei and focus on increasing collaboration and activities between regional member firms.
Riccardo will also meet with clients and partners during these two days. If you would like to arrange a meeting with Riccardo during his time in Taipei, please contact him by clicking here.
August 8 – Evening Reception and Networking
August 9 – Rundown of Topics
- Introduction to Taiwan and its relation to other Asian countries
- Round Table - Share of interesting cases / hot topics / opportunities within attendees’ jurisdictions
- Understanding the Key Issues Related to the Impact/Implications of the US China (Global) Trade War on IR Firms and Their Clients in Asia/Pacific and Elsewhere”
- Collaboration of the members in Asia Pacific – multi-jurisdictional pitching and joint marketing opportunities
- Planning on the annual Hong Kong meeting