RCEP: Opportunities for Hong Kong and the Greater Bay Area
Webinar | Thursday, July 7, 2022 | 11:00 AM China / 10:00 AM VietnamRegister
The world's largest trade bloc, the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP), which came into force earlier this year, represents a collaborative market of more than 2 billion people and a global gross domestic market worth some US$26.2 trillion.
In this webinar, we will focus on China which has so far benefited from the FTA, using it to further leverage its trade potential to secure greater market access in the region.
What does RCEP mean to the Chinese Mainland and Hong Kong in the long term and what are the trends to watch under it? How will RCEP impact the development of China's rising star, the Greater Bay Area (GBA)? Mr. Guilherme Campos, International Business Advisory Manager of Dezan Shira & Associates will take an in-depth look at the impact of RCEP on China's economy and what's in store for the future.
- Overview of RCEP – History and future developments
- China's long-term perspective under RCEP
- How will RCEP benefit the GBA in particular?
- Access link for the webinar will be sent to participants 1 day before the event. This session will be conducted via Zoom.
This event is organized by the German Chamber of Commerce Hong Kong.
- Member Ticket (Virtual Participation): HKD 100
- Non-Member Ticket (Virtual Participation): HKD 150
- Clients of Dezan Shira & Associates: Complimentary Participation
Registration Deadline: Monday, 4 July 2022
DSA Clients Registration: Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Full Name + Company Name + Title + Contact Email. Your registration will only take effect upon confirmation by our email.