RCEP: Opportunities for Hong Kong and the Greater Bay Area
Webinar | Thursday, July 7, 2022 | 11:00 AM China / 10:00 AM VietnamRegister
The world's largest trade bloc, the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP), which came into force earlier this year, provides new trading opportunities through tariff reduction, new rules of origin, and trade-facilitation measures. It benefits not only traders, but also multiple service providers in the Greater Bay Area (GBA).
What does RCEP mean to the Chinese Mainland and Hong Kong in the long term and what are the trends to watch under it? How will RCEP impact the development of GBA, China's rising star?
In this upcoming webinar, we will focus on China's and especially GBA's role in the RCEP, using it to further leverage its trade potential to secure greater market access in the region. Mr. Guilherme Campos, International Business Advisory Manager of Dezan Shira & Associates will take an in-depth look at the impact of RCEP on the economy of GBA and what's in store for the future.
- Overview of RCEP – History and Future Developments
- Why the RCEP Matters to China and the Long-Term Perspective
- Benefits for the Greater Bay Area
- How will RCEP benefit Hong Kong in particular?
- Access link for the webinar will be sent to participants 1 day before the event. This session will be conducted via Zoom.
This event is organized by the German Chamber of Commerce Hong Kong.
- Member Ticket (Virtual Participation): HKD 100
- Non-Member Ticket (Virtual Participation): HKD 150
- Clients of Dezan Shira & Associates: Complimentary Participation
Registration Deadline: Monday, 4 July 2022
DSA Clients Registration: Please write to email@example.com with your Full Name + Company Name + Title + Contact Email. Your registration will only take effect upon confirmation by our email.